What happens after I place my order online?
- While placing your order, you will be asked to upload your artwork. Once we receive your artwork, our art department will create a custom virtual proof depicting your logo on the selected product(s). You will receive your virtual proof with your order confirmation via email. In order to begin production, you must approve your order and virtual proof. If we have any questions or concerns regarding the order, we will contact you immediately. We will update you throughout the ordering process, and send you a shipping information sheet (including your tracking numbers) when your order is on its way.
Which shipping method do you use?
- Canada Post is our preferred method of shipment. For expedited shipping, we may use UPS or FedEx at your request. In the case of shipping to a PO Box, Canada Post will be used.
How much is shipping and handling?
- Shipping rates are based on the current Canada Post parcel rates. If requested, we can ship via parcel courier.
Do you ship internationally?
- Currently our focus is on Canadian customers. Should you see something on our website that you can't live without, please send us a note and we'll make an exception. We love happy customers.
Can I have my order shipped using my UPS, FED EX, or corporate account?
- Yes you can! Some companies may prefer to use their own method of shipping through a corporate account. In that case please share your shipping account number and company in the "Special Instructions" field when placing your order, and we'll make sure the order gets shipped using that account.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Cancelled orders may be subject to a cancellation charge to cover costs incurred including: materials, restocking, artwork, administration and shipping.
What is your return policy?
- The industry protocol for customized products is a no return and a no refund policy. However, if an order is not well received due to an error on our part, we will reprint the order and ship it Ground Service. When an error has been confirmed via email communication, we will make every attempt to promptly reprint the order. We will process the reprint order exactly as you had originally requested plus the necessary corrections. The product, logo/artwork or imprint color cannot be changed when processing the reprint unless pre-approved by us.
What methods of payment are available?
- LogoWerx Inc. is an online retail service, so our method of payment is pre-payment. Any order must be paid in full prior to processing. We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard and AMEX via PayPal.
Can I change or cancel my order?
- All changes must be made in writing within 24 hours upon receipt of the emailed confirmation. Once the order has left the sales department, we will be unable to change the order. We will not accept any order cancellation requests after the 24 hour period. There is a 5% cancellation fee if an order is cancelled. This rule applies to normal production orders only. There are NO cancellations for any rush orders.
What is the best format for logo artwork?
- Although we accept a variety of art formats, not all are immediately compatible with industry imprint processes. To guarantee immediate problem-free printing, we require:
- Vector artwork saved in .eps, .svg, or .ai formats. Graphic images in .jpg or .png formats are accepted, but may require re-formating at additional cost.
- Any raster/pixel-based images (photographs, other non-vector art) should be sent in a minimum 300 DPI at a resolution of 800px or more, to avoid loss of clarity and pixilation.
- To avoid issues with missing or incorrect fonts, we will require the name of the font, or a copy of the font in TTF.
- Please send artwork as clean, colour-separated, and camera ready.
How do I convert text to outlines?
- If working with Adobe Illustrator, we prefer that you convert your text to outlines. This ensures that your artwork will print exactly as it is submitted to us. To convert text, click on "Type" in the top menu bar. Then, select "Create Outlines" and save. If in doubt, leave it to us.
Is there a fee to alter my artwork?
- For artwork that requires conversion to vector format, we will charge a nominal fee of $45 per hour. Since artwork can vary in complexity, we are unable to charge a flat fee. We will notify you if additional charges are required to prepare your artwork for printing.
Do you keep my artwork?
- We keep your artwork on file to make reordering easy for you. We can also make revisions and/or changes to your stored artwork. Repeat orders without changes will not require setup fees.
Will my product look exactly the same as the Virtual Proof that you provide?
- Virtual proofs are close approximations of the final order, after production. Actual imprint and colours may vary on the final product.